EPA Public Meeting AnnouncementOctober 26, 2017
Site Activities Week of December 11December 8, 2017
During the week of December 4, 2017, you will see the following activities:
- Continued material and equipment deliveries, including a second power control unit, treatment system components, and waste roll-off boxes;
- Interior fence construction;
- Electrical and water connection installation;
- Clearing of brush from the fence and entrance to the site along Mills Gap Road;
- New traffic signage near site entrance; and
- Continued drilling.
Please be aware that this is an active and secured site. Thank you for respecting the safety boundaries and please do not enter the site for any reason.
If you have any questions regarding site activities, please see the contact section of this website.